Thursday Quotables # 4 - Perfect Ten by Michelle Craig

Thursday, March 26, 2015



Thursday Quotables is a weekly meme hosted by Lisa at Bookshelf Fantasies . It features the place to highlight great quotes, lines, or passages discovery during your reading each week. If you would like to participate just do the following steps it's simple. 

Rules
  • Write a Thursday Quotables post on your blog. Try to pick something from whatever you’re reading now. And please be sure to include a link back to Bookshelf Fantasies in your post (http://www.bookshelffantasies.com), if you’d be so kind!
  • Leave your link in the comments — or, if you have a quote to share but not a blog post, you can leave your quote in the comments too!
  • Visit other linked blogs to view their Thursday Quotables, and have fun!






Perfect Ten

Author: Michelle Craig

Published Date: August 28, 2014


Here are my quotes for this week:

" I could swear my heart beat double time. It was weird. Something went through me that I can't explain. It was a shiver. Well not a shiver exactly - more like a shockwave. All I knew for sure was that I wanted her. I felt like wrapping my arms around her and taking her home with me. Pretty intense, huh? Yeah, tell me about it." 



" And that is how I wound up walking into Perfect Ten and laying my eyes on the most exquisite, breathtaking dazzling specimen of man that ever existed. Trust me when I tell you, there is nothing better to look at in the entire universe than Joe Starling. Unless it's Joe Starling smiling. "



What do you think? Did the quotes catch your attention to continue to read? What are your Thursday Quotables for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment