The Friday 56 # 3 - Djinn and Tonic ( The Houri Legends # 2 ) by Jasinda Wilder

Friday, March 13, 2015




The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice  . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.



Rules:

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)

 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.

*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 

*It's that simple








" I 'll follow you to the ends of the earth", I whisper to her," and I'll save you from whatever it is you're planning to do. I just fond you and I'm not going to let you go" ( Mobi 57% )


12 comments:

  1. "I'll save you from whatever it is you're planning to do." LOL Sounds like he's used to that. I like the teaser.

    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/13/the-friday-56-54-the-unspoken/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you hit the nail on the head thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the title and djinns. Wonder what she's planning, is it good, bad, dangerous....
    sherry @ fundinmentalFriday Memes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to spoil it but it is something dangerous she is planning to do.

      Delete
  3. Love the 56! This is definitely a couple I want to know more about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever title. Sounds like she has a habit of getting into trouble!
    My Friday post features WHAT WE KEEP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She actually does have that bad habit thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It really is a great book thank you for stopping by my blog.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a lot going on!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is a lot really going on in this book. Thank you for stopping by my blog and you to have a great weekend.

      Delete