The Friday 56 #2 - Perfectly Damaged by E.L. Montes

Friday, March 6, 2015







The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda at Freda's Voice . If you like to join in every Friday the rules are simple.



Rules:

*Grab a book, any book.

*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)

 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.

*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url. 

*It's that simple







" I momentarily shut my eyes and allow myself to breath in his lingering scent. He leaves a trailed, a mixture of fresh linen with a hint of spice. It's not strong as two days ago - when his arms were wrapped around me and his lips hovered mine over mine as our tongues twirled in slow circular motions- but it's still there, slowly lulling me into a trance. " ( Pg 56 )



12 comments:

  1. This wouldn't persuade me to buy this book, but thanks for sharing.

    A Husband For Danna. is my meme for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you it really is a fantastic book! 😊

      Delete
  3. Odd title. I'm not into a lot of romance, unless it includes a mystery, a death, the supernatural, something extra. I hope you are enjoying it and have a great weekend.
    sherry @ fundinmentalFriday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wondering where he has gone and why she is missing him so much. It makes me suspect that he has left for good, maybe? I'd have to read a bit more before I know whether it is one for me! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have an amazing weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious about the title (and the subtitle). What has damaged her? I'm wondering why he has left too. I'd start reading to find out more.
    My Friday post features WILLOW VALE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting excerpt. It makes me wonder what happened and why he's gone. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did he pass away? Sounds beautiful but I can't help but wonder....
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say because I don't want to spoil it for you ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend Freda! :)

      Delete