"Waiting On" Wednesday # 1 - Naughty King by Michelle A. Valentine

Wednesday, February 25, 2015




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill At Breaking The Spine  that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating. 


Want to participate? Grab the logo post your own WOW entry on your blog and leave your link below. 



This week WOW is:



Title: Naughty King ( A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1 )

Author: Michelle A. Valentine

Publication Date: March 17, 2015

Add On Goodreads








Synopsis:

The King Always Gets His Way.
Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her. 
I will show her who the king of this city really is. 
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed.



Why I 'm Waiting

I've been dying to read a Michelle A.Valentine book ever since I met her last year she really is an amazing person and Author and now I am going too meet her again this year in the summer I want to try to to start of with her Black Falcon series to prepare for Naughty King it just looks and sounds fantastic!



What's Your WOW Pick This Week?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...interesting. I'll probably wait for more reviews, before deciding if I'll read it. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, how *hot* is that cover! I had to look closely to see what he was holding and by golly... *no words* I haven't read this author yet but I'm definitely adding this to my goodreads TBR list :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and it is a really hot cover and the synopsis is what caught my attention to put it on my tbr pile! Lol 😄

      Delete