Top 5 Sundays # 1

Monday, February 23, 2015




Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog  meme created by Larissa at Larissa & Friends Bookish Life


Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be anything and every week I'll have a new theme. And I will add a Mr. Linky. Below the post so you can do a list with the theme and add your link to it.

Rules: 

1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose ( or was chosen on the poll) for the week. 

2. Mention this blog on the post and link back to it. 

3. Fell free to use feature image ( there is a smaller size version of it below )

4. After you finished your post, add your link ( of the post, not your blog main page) to the Mr. Linky. at the end of that week's post. 

5. If you don't have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments. 



The Theme For Today Is: Urban Fantasy Books I'm Dying For 2015!

 All of the books on my list are new authors that I want to start too read soon and are on my TBR pile. 




Title: The Book Of Shade ( Shadeborn # 1 )

Author: K.C. Finn

Published Expected: March 21, 2015 by Starstorm

This one sounds so interesting and intriguing with a hit of magic in it and so much more!





Title: Hidden Deep ( The Hidden Trilogy # 1 )

Author: Amy Patrick

Published Expected: March 23, 2015 by Oxford South Press

Ryann recently moves back to her childhood home in rural Mississippi, the same place where ten years ago she become lost in the woods one freezing night and nearly died but a mysterious boy who saved her life that night and disappear when rescuers find her. Now she is still irresistible drawn to the wood but she encounters again the mysterious boy all grown up and gorgeous!




Title: Recurve ( The Elemental Series # 1 )

Author: Shannon Mayer

Published Expected: March 31, 2015 by HiJinks Ink Publishing . Ltd.


"My name is Larkspur, and I am an Elemental.” 

My people use the power of the earth to sustain life and defy our enemies. I should be at my father's side as a royal princess. But as a half-breed, bastard child, that isn't going to happen.
 




Title: Omega ( War Of The Alphas # 1)

Author: S.M. Reine

Published Expected: April 2, 2015 by Red Iris Books

Deirdre Tombs died and the next day she was was reborn as an shape shifter, but a shape shifter that can not shift shape. Nobody knows what animal she supposed to be. Now Deirdre is consider to be an Omega, the weakest shape shifter in the pack. 




Title: Monsters Of Pittsburgh ( Omnibus Edition)

Author: Kate Whitaker

Published Expected: April 4 , 2015 by Crismson Heart Publication

I don't want too give a synopsis of this book because it is part of the series and I do want to read the first book of this series it just looks and sounds fantastic monsters in Pittsburgh yup sign me up to read it soon. 


1 comment:

  1. awesome picks! so sorry for dropping the ball with the poll and post last week! I put up my post in the PNR theme right now and a new poll for next week!

    ReplyDelete