Review: Charming by Krystal Wade

Saturday, February 14, 2015






Synopsis


They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, and that's great . . . as long as you don't die. 

Sixteen-year-old Haley Tremaine had it all: top-notch school, fantastic family, and a bright future, but all of that changed when an accident tore her family apart. Now, an alcoholic father, a bitter younger sister, and a cold headstone bearing her mother’s name are all she has left.

Chris Charming has it all: a powerful CEO for a father, a prestigious school, and a fortune at his fingertips, but none of that matters when he lands a reputation as a troublemaker. Struggling to follow in his father’s footsteps, he reaches out to the one person he believes truly sees him, the one person he wants: Haley.

Little do they know someone's determined to bring the two together, even if it means murder.





Charming

Stand Alone

Author: Krystal Wade

Genre: YA, Thriller, Romance

Published: October 6, 2014 by Curiosity Quills Press

Format: ePub

Rating; 4/5




My Thoughts


They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and that's great . . . As long as you don't die!


You Guys I was all tearing eyes for the very beginning to the very end of this awesome book. Because I just felt so terrible for what Haley was going through. Haley had everything a great school an amazing family and bright future ahead of her life. But everything changed one horrible night that torn her family apart and turn Haley life upside down but for the worst. A couple years after the terrible night Haley lives with an abusive alcoholic father who beats her because she looks exactly like her dead mother, and a sister who does not show an ounce of love for her. Haley life was pure miserable hell and I just felt awful for what she was going through in her life. At first I didn't understand why Haley didn't say anything to anybody about the abuse she was receiving from her dead beat dad especially she did not say anything too her snooty too good sister who always defended that horrible man. But the more I read the more I understood that Haley was a very lonely broken girl who thought she deserves everything she got, and that she didn't deserve a happy life. But little did she know that she got the attention from a very good looking a very wealthy boy who truly saw Haley for who she truly was inside. And that boy would be the famous would be trouble maker Chris Charming. At first Haley stayed cleared away from the would be trouble maker Chris but he got more persistent until Haley cave in and got to now him better, and she started to see the real Chris Charming who was really not a trouble maker at all but a true kind gentle boy. But little did they know there was someone who wanted and was determined to bring the two of them together, even if it means murder. And there is where I am going to leave it off at all and all. I really loved and enjoyed Charming that I will most diffinatly continue reading more books by Krystal Wade! Well until next time my friends.









Amazon







About Author Krystal Wade 

 I’m happily married to the love of my life (don’t gag) and raising three beautiful children in the gorgeous state of Virginia. We live just outside Washington, D.C., and every day I wake up to find myself stuck in traffic trying to get there. The horrid commute gives me plenty of time to zone out and think about my characters in full, brilliant details (I’m a safe driver; don’t worry). Stories give me a way to forget about the sometimes smelly strangers sitting next to me on the fifty mile trek into town (I pick up hitchhikers every day. True story. Check out www.slug-lines.com if you don’t believe me). I’ve been a part of organized hitchhiking for nearly fifteen years, but that’s just one small aspect of my oh-so-large life. When I’m not wor .

No comments:

Post a Comment