Book Requests

Thursday, February 12, 2015



                               Welcome To All Authors


I am now accepting books for request only from indie authors and self-publish authors and for book tours etc. But sorry I am also going to be very selective with the books that I am going to read and review. Because I have other books that I would love too get too as well. If I don't select your book please consider being part of my indie author spotlight which I am looking for more indie author and self publish authors too share on my blog. 


I will only read all fiction self-published books. There will be a list at the bottom. I reviews Mobi, PDF, Epub and I also accept print books. If you want me to review you book please contact me at boricua2512@yahoo.com. When you request your review please write Book For Review on the subject line. Your Bio, The Title Of The Book, The Genre, The Description  and if it is possible the cover of your book. If your book is part of a series please only submit the first book. I would really appreciate it thank you.  I review on Goodreads, Amazon and on my Blog I will always give you my honest opinion and spread word of your book. 


FTC Disclosure

In accordance with new FTC guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials for bloggers, I would like my readers to know that many of the books I review on my site are provided to me for free by the publisher or author of the book in exchange for an honest review. I am in no way compensated for any reviews on my site.


Types of Genre I Review:


1. Contemporary Romance

2. Chick-Lit

3. Paranormal Romance

4. Urban Fantasy

5. Young Adult

6. New Adult

7. Adult

8. Fantasy

9. Sci-Fi

10. Dystopinion

11. Post Apocalyptic

12. Mystery/Thriller

13. Mystery/Suspense

14. Erotica

15. Steam-Punk

16. M/M Romance




No comments:

Post a Comment